Management Practice Question for SEBI Grade A 2022
SEBI Grade A Management Practice Question Test. Management study material for SEBI Grade A Exam 2022. Costing, Companies Act, Economics, Commerce & Accountancy, Management and Finance Notes PDF for SEBI Grade A Preparation 2022. As we all know The Security Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has released the SEBI Grade A 2022 Notification for the recruitment of 120+ Assistant Managers across the country.
If you are preparing for SEBI Grade A 2022, you will come across a section on “Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance”. In this post, you will attempt the SEBI Grade A Management Practice Question for your SEBI Grade A Preparation 2022. If you prepare this thoroughly, you can very easily crack SEBI Grade A 2022.
SEBI Grade A 2022 – Management Practice Question | Set-5
1. Engineers Bill Smith & Mikel J Harry who have introduced famous process improvement technique Six Sigma (6σ) were from which famous company?
- General Electric
- Ford Motors
2. Which category of management theory is often termed as human relations movement?
- Scientific Theory of Management
- Administrative Theory of Management
- Bureaucratic Theory of Management
- Behavioral Theory of Management
- All the above
3. Which function of management deals mainly with Psychological Aspect of Management?
4. Dotmocracy is a technique related to____________________.
- Managing large number of workforces
- Electing team lead in a project
- Group Decision Making
- All the above
5. In which situation large span of control within an organization is not desired and not effective?
- When high level of performance is needed
- When subordinates are highly skilled
- When subordinates are highly trainable
- When tasks to be performed is routine
- All except (b)
6. “PLUS” is a very famous model in management which is related to___________________________.
- Human Resource Management
- Organizing function
- Decision Making
7. The persons who procure bids from investors for the IPO are known as _________________.
- Legal adviser
- Syndicate members
- Credit rating agency
8. Which of the following is not a Financial intermediary?
- Merchant Banker
- Regulator of an Issue
- Bankers to Issue
- Registrar to an Issue
9. Which of the following is not a money market security?
- Treasury Bills
- Certificate of Deposits
- Reverse Repos
- Collateralized Borrowing and Lending Obligation
- None of the above
10. National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) has been incorporated as a “Not for Profit” Company under the provisions of_____________________________.
- Section 25 of Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Section 20 of Companies Act 1956
- Section 15 of Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
- Section 8 of Companies Act 2013
- Section 8 of Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007
|SEBI Grade A Free Study Material- Download Free PDF|
|Commerce & Accountancy Practice Questions||Management Practice Questions||Finance Practice Questions|
|Companies Act Practice Questions||Costing Practice Questions||Economics Practice Questions|
SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 Preparation Book (VOL. I) of Commerce & Accountancy, Management, and Finance
Note: If you have any suggestion through which we can improve the quality of this “A Complete Book for SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) 2022 (VOL. II)”, then please tell us in the comment, we are looking forward to knowing your suggestions and make corrections. For any questions, suggestions, feedback, please E-mail us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org