RBI Assistant Notification 2022
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification Out. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the most awaited RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2022 officially today; 17th February 2022. As per the RBI Recruitment Notification, The RBI released a notification for 950 posts of RBI Assistant 2022. Interested/eligible candidates can apply online for the RBI Assistant 2022 Recruitment from 17th February 2022 onwards till 8th March 2022.
Candidates can check RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification, exam date, vacancy; apply online dates, eligibility criteria, the selection process, etc. here in this post. RBI Assistant application form 2022 direct link will also be activated soon after the release of the official notification.
RBI Assistant 2022 Notification: Important Dates
|RBI Assistant 2022 notification release date||To be announced soon|
|RBI Assistant Apply Online Start Date||17th February 2022|
|RBI Assistant Apply Online Last Date||8th March 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||8th March 2022|
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date 2022
|RBI Assistant Admit Card Download Date||10-15 days before the exam date|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||26th – 27th March 2022|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Result Date||To be announced soon|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2022
|RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card Date||10-15 days before the exam date|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date 2022||May 2022 (Tentative)|
|RBI Assistant Mains Result Date||To be announced soon|
|RBI Assistant Final Result||To be announced soon|
RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022
This year RBI released a notification for 950 posts of RBI Assistant 2022. Last year, a total of 900+ vacancies were released officially by RBI.
RBI Assistant 2022: Apply Online
The registration link for the RBI Assistant application form will be activated after the release of the RBI Assistant 2022 recruitment notification on the official website. Candidates who are eligible and are willing to participate should go through the step-by-step procedure to apply online for RBI Assistant 2022 exam:
- Go to the official website or follow the link.
- At the Top click the “Click here for New Registration” link.
- Enter your valid details as mentioned in your professional documents.
- Check the details carefully and click on the “submit” button.
- You will be shared a Registration Number on your Email ID & Mobile number.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Fill in other details like exam centers, address detail, educational qualification & work experience, etc.
- Click on the “Submit” button and start fees payment.
- The final step is to download a copy of the application form.
- Print it out for future reference.