Quantitative Aptitude Questions
Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Quant Miscellaneous Questions is an important part of the quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exam. Different kinds of Quantitative Aptitude Questions are asked in every competitive exam. (Like – Percentage, Profit & Loss, Time and Work, Ratios and Proportions, Permutations and Combinations, Time and Distance, Boat and Streams, Probability, Average, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Problems on Ages,). So here, In this article, we will provide different arithmetic questions. These quantitative aptitude questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams, quantitative aptitude questions were asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam. There are 10 Quant Miscellaneous Questions asked in the Prelims exam (Bank). You want to score more in the quantitative aptitude section then you should practice more and more quantitative aptitude Miscellaneous questions.
Quantitative Aptitude Questions – Set 16
1. If ratio between total surface area of cylinder to its curved surface area is 4 : 3 then radius of cylinder is what percent less then height of cylinder?
2. A, B and C together starts a business. B invested 25% more amount than A as well as 33.33% less amount than ‘C’. If ratio of profit sharing of A, B and C is 8 : 15 : 25, then find for what time ‘A’ invested if C invested for 20 months.
A. 6 months
B. 9 months
C. 12 months
D. 15 months
E. 18 months
3. ‘A’ is 40% less efficient than ‘B’ who can do the same work in 20% less time than ‘C’. If A and B together can complete 80% of work in 12 days, then in how many days 60% of work can be completed by B and C together.
A. 2 days
B. 4 days
C. 6 days
D. 8 days
E. 10 days
4. Three years ago, average age of ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ is 27 years. Four years hence, ratio of A and C’s age is 7 : 10. If B is 6 years younger than C, then find present age of ‘A’?
A. 24 years
B. 27 years
C. 30 years
D. 28 years
E. 36 years
5. A three-digit number is formed by using starting five whole numbers with repetition. Find the probability that the number is divisible four?
6. A distorted 5 kg weight actually measures 4.5 kg. If a shopkeeper uses this weight for selling of goods and professes to sell good at 20% profit, then find his overall profit in the whole transaction.
7.Ratio of efficiency of A and B is 4 : 5. ‘A’ and ‘B’ together worked for 6 days and then ‘A’ left and ‘B’ completed the remaining work in 2 days more. If total amount allocated to complete the work is Rs.9600, then find the share of A and B respectively.
A. 3600, 6000
B. 7000, 2600
C. 6000, 3600
D. 4600, 5000
E. 2600, 7000
8. There are two vessel A and B containing mixture of milk and water in the ratio 5 : x and 8 : 15 respectively. Vessel A contains 48 L of mixture. 12 L of mixture from vessel A is replaced by 23 liter of mixture from vessel B. Final ratio of milk to total mixture in vessel A become 23 : 59. Find value of x.
9. Two trains A and B started to move towards each other from P and Q respectively and they meet after 4 hours. In the time A reaches Q, B covers 100 km more distance after reaching P. Speed of A and B is in the ratio 2 : 3. Find the speed of train A.
A. 25 km/hr
B. 20 km/hr
C. 15 km/hr
D. 18 km/hr
E. 22 km/hr
10. Two boats A and B are 120 km apart in a river and they start to move towards each other and meet after 6 hours. If ratio of speed of boat in still water to downstream speed of boat is 5 : 6, then find the speed of boat in still water. (Consider speed of both boat in still water is same)
A. 9 km/hr
B. 7 km/hr
C. 6 km/hr
D. 8 km/hr
E. 10 km/hr
Quantitative Aptitude Free Study Material – Download Free PDF’s
We hope the given Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise Questions and Answers PDF will be helpful for their competitive exams like bank exams and other recruitment board exams. So candidates can utilize our Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise PDF Download for their effective preparation to score more marks in upcoming competitive exams.
|Simplification Questions||Data Interpretation Questions||Data sufficiency Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude Questions||Number Series Questions||Quadratic Equations Questions|