NABARD Notification 2022- Apply Online
NABARD Recruitment 2022. NABARD Grade A Notification 2022- Apply Online 170 Grade A & B Vacancies. Applications are invited Online from eligible persons for filling up of NABARD Vacancies 2022 Apply Online 170 Grade A & B Manager (NABARD Jobs 2022). It is a great opportunity for all those who wish to see themselves working in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
NABARD Grade A Apply Online link has been activated on 18th July 2022. The direct link to apply for the post of NABARD Grade A Assistant Manager is provided below. Interested and eligible Candidates can fill and submit the application form of NABARD Notification 2021 – Apply Online 170 Grade A & B Vacancies. The last date is to apply online applications for Grade A & B Manager Vacancies is on 7th August 2022.
NABARD Grade A Application Form 2022
The candidates must gain an in-depth knowledge of the NABARD Grade A apply online process and all the details centering on it. You can follow the under-noted steps to fill in the application form. Start filling out the application form to ensure stable network connectivity.
- Visit the official website of NABARD or click on the link given below and skip the next 2 steps.
- Go to the career section.
- Open the link “Registration of Assistant Manager for registration
- Click on “New Registration”.
- Enter all the basic information as mentioned on the educational certificate.
- Unique Registration numbers will be generated.
- A message and e-mail will be sent with the registration number and password.
- Enter all the information as asked in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee if applicable before final submission.
- Take a printout of the NABARD Grade A application form for future reference.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online- Important Dates
The candidates must be conversant with the NABARD Grade A apply online dates to avoid missing out on any essential event. Mark these dates on your calendar to be able to get through the selection process. The application form dates were released online along with the notification PDF, the same is updated here.
|NABARD Grade A notification release date||12th July 2022|
|NABARD Grade A apply online date||18th July 2022|
|NABARD Grade A last date to apply online||7th August 2022|
|NABARD Grade A admit card release date||7 Days Prior to Prelims Exams|
|NABARD Grade A exam||7th September 2022|
NABARD Grade A Image Specifications:
All the candidates need to upload the images in the prescribed format in the application form of NABARD 2022, once it releases. You must crop and modify the images according to the prescribed modifications, and upload them to the designated spaces.
|Photograph||200*230 pixels||20-50 kb|
|Signature||140*60 pixels||10-20 kb|
|Left Thumb Impression||140*60 pixels with 200 DPI||20-50 kb|
|Handwritten Declaration||140*60 pixels with 200 DPI||50-100 kb|
NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022
Candidates who will be applying for NABARD Grade A 2022 are required to write their NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration 2022 in their handwriting and scan the image. We are providing you with the sample format of the handwritten declaration below which the candidates must write in their own handwriting and upload online in the JPG/JPEG format.
The text for the handwritten declaration is as follows –“I…………………. (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration has to be written on white paper with a black ink pen
- Candidates applying for NABARD Grade A must write the NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration in their own handwriting. If it is written and uploaded by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Visually Impaired candidates who cannot write may get the text of the declaration typed and put their left-hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per the specification
- The NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration should be written in English language only
- Candidates have to write the NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration in running writing and not in Capital letters.
- The NABARD Grade A Handwritten Declaration file which will be uploaded must be in jpg/jpeg format.
NABARD Grade A Apply Online 2022: Application Fees
The application form will not get accepted without the NABARD Grade A apply online fees, you can pay the fees through numerous payment gateways. Payment of fees through any other means is not acceptable other than the online mode. The NABARD is not going to refund the application fee in any circumstances.
|All category except SC, ST & PwD||₹ 800/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||₹ 150/-|
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2022
NABARD Grade A 2022 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2022: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2022– Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2022– Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut-Off Marks | 2015-2021 Cut-Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2022||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2022 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|