NABARD Grade A 2019 : Economic & Social Issues Questions
NABARD ESI Study Material PDF. NABARD ESI Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set and study material. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online NABARD Grade A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade A Exam 2019, you will come across a section on “Economic & Social Issues (ESI)” (with focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
Here we are providing you with “Important Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Questions” for NABARD Grade A & B 2019 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Question | Set- 9
1. The Union Cabinet has approved the continuation of PMEGP beyond 12th Plan for three years from 2017-18 to 2019-20 with a total outlay of Rs.5,500 crore. PMEGP stands for-
A. Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Percentage
B. Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme
C. Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Product
D. Prime Minister’s Employment Global Programme
E. Prime Minister’s Economy Generation Programme
2. The Academy Awards are a set of 24 awards given annually by the AMPAS. It stands for ___________________.
A. Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences
B. Annual Memorenda of Picture Arts and Sciences
C. Annual Memoire of Picture Arts and Sciences
D. Academy of Meaningful Picture Arts and Sciences
E. None of the given options is true
3.The International Finance Corporation (IFC) will invest about Rs. ______ crore in realty firm Mahindra Lifespace Developers’ industrial park projects across Gujarat, Rajasthan and Maharashtra.
A. Rs 180 crore
B. Rs 250 crore
C. Rs 320 crore
D. Rs 410 crore
E. None of these
4. An indigenous artillery gun, ATAGS has set a new world record in range by hitting targets at a distance of 48 km. What does ‘T’ stands for in ATAGS?ication of railways tracks along high-density corridors to improve operational efficiency of Indian railways.
5. Mahindra & Mahindra has launched a program named _____________ to empower women working in the agriculture sector by promoting efficient and ergonomic farm tools and equipment.
6. President Ram Nath Kovind launched JOHAR schemes entailing expenditure of Rs 1,500 crore to help tribal and Dalit families double their incomes in four years. What does stand for JOHAR?
A. Jharkhand’s Opportunities for Harnessing Rural Development
B. Jharkhand’s Opportunities for Harvesting Road Development
C. Jharkhand’s Opportunities for Harnessing Road Development
D. Jharkhand’s Opportunities for Harvesting Rural Development
E. None of these
7. ‘Project Saksham’, India’s largest time-bound ‘upskilling’ exercise, to upgrade the skill sets of its 13 lakh employees is related to which of the following?
A. Indian Roadways
B. Indian Army
C. Indian Railways
D. Indian Navy
E. Indian Airways
8. Union Minister of State for Power and Renewable Energy, R K Singh launched which of the following web portal for the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana?
9. The Sub-Committee of the FSDC has reviewed the major global and domestic developments which could impinge on the country’s financial stability. What is the meaning of “S” in FSDC?
10. The Union Government has sanctioned Rs. _______ crore for setting up a Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) bottling plant in Meghalaya.
A. Rs. 50 crore
B. Rs. 60 crore
C. Rs. 75 crore
D. Rs. 85 crore
E. Rs. 100 crore
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2021
NABARD Grade A 2021 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2021: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2021 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2021||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2021 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|