IBPS PO Notification 2023 Updates
IBPS PO 2023 Recruitment Notification. IBPS PO Exam dates Out. Finally, the most awaited IBPS PO Notification 2023 has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on August 1st, 2023, with 3049 Probationary Officer (IBPS PO) vacancies, and the link to apply online form for IBPS PO will be activated from 1st August 2023 to 21st August 2023. As per the official IBPS PO Notification, the IBPS PO Prelims exam will be conducted on 23rd, 30th September, and 01st October 2023 in various shifts at multiple exam centers.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS PO vacancies on the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS PO application process has not been activated yet, candidates can apply for the same by clicking on the link provided below. If you’re preparing for IBPS PO 2023, check out the exam dates, latest syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility (age limit, education), salary, last year’s cut-off marks, previous year papers, & free mock test for IBPS PO exam preparation.
IBPS PO Notification 2023: Important Dates
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for the selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled for September/October 2023. According to the official Exam calendar released by IBPS, IBPS PO 2023 Exam will be held on the following dates:
|Name of Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO 2023 Online Application Start Date||1st August 2023|
|IBPS PO 2023 Last Date to Apply||21st August 2023|
|Online Application Fees Payment||21st August 2023|
|Closure for editing application details||21st August 2023|
|Last date to Print IBPS PO Application Form||21st August 2023|
|IBPS PO 2022 Admit Card Date||September/ October 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2022||23rd, 30th September and 01st October 2023|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022||October 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Download||October/November 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2023||November 2023|
|IBPS PO Mains Result 2022||December 2023|
|IBPS PO Final Result 2022-2023||To be Notified|
How to Fill IBPS PO 2023 Online Application Form
Eligible Candidates can apply online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 exam through the official website of IBPS. The official link to apply online will be activated after the Official IBPS PO Notification is released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). With the following steps are very easy for online registration.
- Visit ibps.in
- Fill the application with all correct information
- Upload your recent photograph
- Click on the provided link ‘Click here for new registration’
- Your password and registration number will be generated. The same will be mailed your inbox
- Click submit and make the payment (application fee)
- Your application has been submitted
- Save the copy of the application form.
Requirements to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2023
While filling out the IBPS PO application online form it is highly essential for a candidate to be aware of all the documents they might need during the process. Here we have provided a detailed overview of all the documents you will be needing in their correct format to help you swerve any unprecedented happening that can cause a hassle for you in the process.
- A valid mobile number
- Valid email id
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Educational qualification certificates/ mark sheets (to fill the application form)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20KB to 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10KB to 20KB|
|Left Thumb Impression||240X240 pixels||20-50 Kb|
|Handwritten Declaration||800X 400 pixels||50-100 KBs|
IBPS PO Application Fees 2023
IBPS PO fee is one of the important fragments of the IBPS PO application online process. One of the important things to remember is that IBPS PO application fees are different for different categories. You can go through the details of IBPS PO application fees for different categories below to avoid any confusion.-
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) involved the following stages in the selection procedure of IBPS PO –
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
- Phase III: Group Discussion & Personal Interview Round
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the main examination and Phase III.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 – IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam will comprise 3 sections, with a total of 100 marks and a total time of 60 minutes has been allotted for this exam. This year IBPS has introduced a sectional time limit for the exam. You can go through the new exam pattern and sectional time division of the IBPS PO Prelims exam from the table below:-
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2023
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2023
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Allotted for Each Test|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 Minutes|
|2.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 Minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||English||40 Minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 Minutes|
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will be conducted online and it will carry objective-type questions.
- The descriptive paper will be of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks assigned to the test of English Language. You will be tested on Letter Writing & Essay. You will be needed to secure passing marks to qualify for the Descriptive Test, to be decided by the Bank.
- The Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in Objective Test.