IBPS PO 2022 Notification Updates
IBPS PO 2022 Recruitment Notification. IBPS PO Exam dates Out. Finally, the most awaited IBPS PO Notification 2022 has been released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on August 2nd, 2022, with 6932 Probationary Officer (IBPS PO) vacancies, and the link to apply online form for IBPS PO will be activated from 2nd August 2022 to 22nd August 2022. As per the official IBPS PO Notification, the IBPS PO Prelims exam will be conducted on 15th, 16th, and 22nd October 2022 in various shifts at multiple exam centers.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for IBPS PO vacancies on the official website of the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS PO application process has not been activated yet, candidates can apply for the same by clicking on the link provided below. If you’re preparing IBPS PO 2021, check out the exam dates, latest syllabus, exam pattern, eligibility (age limit, education), salary, last year cut-off marks, previous year papers, & free mock test for IBPS PO exam preparation.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October 2022. According to the official Exam calendar released by IBPS, IBPS PO 2022 Exam will be held on the following dates:
|Name of Event||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|IBPS PO 2022 Online Application Start Date||2nd August 2022|
|IBPS PO 2022 Last Date to Apply||22nd August 2022|
|Online Application Fees Payment||22nd August 2022|
|Closure for editing application details||22nd August 2022|
|Last date to Print IBPS PO Application Form||22nd August 2022|
|IBPS PO 2022 Admit Card Date||September/ October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Exam Date 2022||15th, 16th, and 22nd October 2022|
|IBPS PO Prelims Result 2022||November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Admit Card Download||November/December 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2022||26th November 2022|
|IBPS PO Mains Result 2022||December 2022/ January 2022|
|IBPS PO Final Result 2022-2023||To be Notified|
How to Fill IBPS PO 2022 Online Application Form
Eligible Candidates can apply online for IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 exam through the official website of IBPS. The official link to apply online will be activated after the Official IBPS PO Notification is being released by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). With the following steps are very easy for online registration.
- Visit ibps.in
- Fill the application with all correct information
- Upload your recent photograph
- Click on the provided link ‘Click here for new registration’
- Your password and registration number will be generated. The same will be mailed your inbox
- Click submit and make the payment (application fee)
- Your application has been submitted
- Save the copy of the application form.
Requirements to Apply Online for IBPS PO 2022
While filling out the IBPS PO apply online form it is highly essential for a candidate to be aware of all the documents they might need during the process. Here we have provided a detailed overview of all the documents you will be needing in their correct format to help you swerve any unprecedented happening that can cause a hassle for you in the process.
- A valid mobile number
- Valid email id
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Educational qualification certificates/ mark sheets (to fill the application form)
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
|Photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20KB to 50 KB|
|Signature||140 x 60 pixels||10KB to 20KB|
|Left Thumb Impression||240X240 pixels||20-50 Kb|
|Handwritten Declaration||800X 400 pixels||50-100 KBs|
IBPS PO Application Fees 2022
IBPS PO fee is one of the important fragments of the IBPS PO application online process. One of the important things to remember is that IBPS PO application fees are different for different categories. You can go through the details of IBPS PO application fees for different categories below to avoid any confusion.-
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) involved the following stages in the selection procedure of IBPS PO –
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
- Phase III: Group Discussion & Personal Interview Round
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination and the Phase-III.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2022 – IBPS PO Exam Pattern
IBPS PO Prelims Exam will comprise 3 sections, with a total of 100 marks and a total time of 60 minutes has been allotted for this exam. This year IBPS has introduced a sectional time limit in the exam. You can go through the new exam pattern and sectional time division of IBPS PO Prelims exam from the table below:-
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2022
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2022
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Allotted for Each Test|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 Minutes|
|2.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 Minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||English||40 Minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 Minutes|
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will be conducted online and it will carry objective type questions.
- The descriptive paper will be of 30 minutes duration with 50 marks assigned to the test of English Language. You will be tested on Letter Writing & Essay. You will be needed to secure passing marks to qualify the Descriptive Test, to be decided by the Bank.
- The Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in Objective Test.