IBPS PO New Exam Pattern 2021 (Prelims & Mains)
IBPS PO Exam Pattern for Prelims & Mains Exam 2021.IBPS PO Study Material & Free PDF’s.As we all know The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the official notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO).This year IBPS PO Recruitment Notification 2021 invites application to fill 4000+ Probationary Officers (PO) vacancies.
Before appearing in IBPS PO Exam 2021 all you need to know the complete detailed syllabus for Exam. It is also important to know the latest exam pattern and syllabus for a particular exam.The questions will be asked in IBPS PO Exam will be based on the official IBPS PO New Exam Pattern 2021 (Prelims & Mains).In this post, we are providing you the Detailed Exam Pattern of IBPS PO Exam 2021.
IBPS PO 2021 Selection Process
As per the IBPS PO 2021 official notification released by IBPS for recruitment of Probationary Officers, the recruitment will take place with the help of online examination and Group Exercise & Personal Interview.
- Online Preliminary Examination (Objective Test).
- Online Mains Examination (Objective Test).
- Phase III: Personal Interview Round
The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) are not added for the selection and only the marks obtained in Main Examination (Phase-II) and Interview (Phase-III) are added for the preparation of the final merit list. Final selection will be made on the basis of candidate’s performance in the main examination and the Phase-III.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2021
IBPS PO Prelims Exam will comprise 3 sections, with a total of 100 marks and a total time of 60 minutes has been allotted for this exam. This year IBPS also has introduced a sectional time limit in the exam.You can go through the new exam pattern and sectional time division of IBPS PO Prelims exam from the table below:-
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
|S. No.||Name of Test||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2.||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern 2021
|S.No.||Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Allotted for Each Test|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||English & Hindi||60 Minutes|
|2.||General/Economy/Banking Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||35 Minutes|
|3.||English Language||35||40||English||40 Minutes|
|4.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||English & Hindi||45 Minutes|
|5.||English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||English||30 Minutes|
- The above tests except for the Tests of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will be conducted online and it will carry objective type questions.
- The descriptive paper will be of 30 minutes duration with 25 marks assigned to the test of English Language. You will be tested on Letter Writing & Essay. You will be needed to secure passing marks to qualify the Descriptive Test, to be decided by the Bank.
- The Descriptive Test paper of only those candidates will be evaluated who have scored qualifying marks in the Objective Tests and are placed adequately high as per total marks in Objective Test.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern – Personal Interview
The total marks allotted for the Interview are 100.The minimum qualifying marks in the interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of the Online Main Exam and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The combined final score of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Main Examination of CRP- PO/MT-VIII and Interview. Interview scores of the candidates failing to secure minimum qualifying marks or otherwise barred from the interview or further process shall not be disclosed.