IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022
Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022. IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2022. Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the online exam Admit Card (call letter) of Preliminary exam for the post of IBPS Clerk and activated the official link to download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2022.
IBPS Clerk Exam is going to take place in the month of August/September 2022 (28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022).Candidates are required to download the IBPS Clerk Prelims Call letter from the official website of the exam. Click on the direct official link shared below to check and download IBPS Clerk Prelims, Admit Card.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Shift Timings
|IBPS Clerk All Shifts||Exam Timings|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Shift 1||09:00 am – 10:00 am|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Shift 2||11:30 am – 12:30 pm|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Shift 3||02:00 pm – 03:00 pm|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Shift 4||04:30 pm – 05:30 pm|
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk Prelims 2022
|IBPS Clerk 2022||Important Dates|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card Download Date||21st August 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022 last date to download||05th September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2022 (Prelims)||28th August, 03rd & 04th September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Prelims Result Date||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Admit Card||September 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Date 2020||08th October 2022|
|IBPS Clerk Final Result||April 2023|
|Provisional Allotment||01st April 2023|
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2022- Steps to Download IBPS Clerk Call Letter
- Visit IBPS’s official website and click on the above link to download the IBPS Clerk call letter 2022.
- In order to download the admit card, enter your Roll Number or the Registration number and the password/ date of birth.
- Make sure that you re-check your details before submitting.
- Enter the captcha that is provided and click on submit.
- You can now download your admit card by clicking on the Print option that is available on-screen.
- For any discrepancy in the Admit Card, contact the IBPS helpdesk.
Documents Required along with IBPS Clerk Hall Ticket
Candidates must bring one photo-identity proof to the exam centre in addition to their IBPS Clerk prelims hall ticket. Officials at the exam centre verify photo-identity evidence at the entrance gate. The IBPS Clerk hall ticket and photo-identity document must be presented to the officials for verification. Candidates are only allowed to proceed to their assigned lab/exam hall after their documents have been verified. Candidates are registered through photo-capture due to the COVID-19 scenario. To the exam centre, candidates must bring one of the following photo-identity proofs.
- Permanent Driving Licence
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook
- PAN Card
- A photograph Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university.
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID Photo identity evidence provided by a Gazetted Officer.