How to Crack RBI Assistant 2019
Crack RBI Assistant Prelims 2019 with Experts Tips & Strategy. RBI Assistant Preparation Tips 2019. RBI Assistant Topper Strategy 2019-20. How to Crack RBI Assistant 2019 in First Attempt Quora. RBI Assistant study material, previous year question papers, free pdf’s, notes etc. As we all know that The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the much awaited official notification about 926 posts of RBI Assistant 2019-20. According to the official notification of RBI Assistant 2019, the prelims examination is scheduled to be held on 14/15 February 2020.
Candidates who aim to crack the RBI Assistant exam this year must tighten their seat belts. Many of you would be appearing for RBI Assistant for the very first time. With the help of this post, we aim to shed light on the important parameters, that will play a key role in your preparation and assist you in clearing the How to Crack RBI Assistant in First Attempt.
How to Crack RBI Assistant 2019 in First Attempt
Before we proceed with the How to Crack RBI Assistant in First Attempt on the aforementioned topic, it is essential to understand the exam pattern. Having deep knowledge about the RBI Assistant 2019 exam pattern is a must thing. If you know the pattern and structure of RBI Assistant examination, it will help you in planning the strategy in a better way.
RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of Test||No. of questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2019
|Name of Tests||No. of Ques.||Maximum Marks||Medium of Exam||Time Allotted for Each Test|
|General Awareness||40||40||English & Hindi||25 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||English||30 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||English & Hindi||30 Minutes|
|Numerical Aptitude||40||40||English & Hindi||30 Minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||English & Hindi||20 Minutes|
Once you get familiar with the RBI Assistant exam pattern, the next step is to analyze the detailed and topic wise RBI Assistant syllabus 2019. If you are well confined with the RBI Assistant syllabus you will be able to frame your own tactics for the forthcoming exams like RBI Assistant 2019. Knowing about the detailed syllabus and making the section-wise strategy should be a major concern before you start your preparations. So, LST is providing you with the detailed RBI Assistant 2019 syllabus so that you can start planning for the exam in the remaining stipulated time.
Now next step is, Before you start your RBI Assistant preparation, keep a check on the RBI Assistant previous year cut off marks so that you get aware of the marks you need to score in this exam. Attempt question with accuracy is all that matters in this exam.
Crack RBI Assistant in First Attempt 2019-20 with Experts Tips & Strategy
1. The Success Mantra: -”Practice makes a man perfect” Make it a habit to daily practice your weak sections and strong ones also. Practice each and every question type. This will enhance your speed also. Also you become confident while attempting the same set of questions in the exam.
2. Check yourself: –Before starting your preparation first check honest analysis of yourself. What are your strengths? Where are you good at? What are your areas of improvement? Where do you need more time to practice?
3. Speed and Accuracy: – It is the essential tool for clearing any Bank exam. Always try to attempt those questions in which you are sure of your answers. Prevent any negative marking. Most of the aspirants believe that Speed is the most important factor, but in reality, it is not. There are multiple factors that play important roles in RBI Assistant exam. Candidates, with average speed, have managed to perform excellently and have produced good results by perfecting their Accuracy.
4. Time Management: – During the exam preparation and also during the exam, focus on the amount of time you take for a particular question. Students must remember that never waste your time attempting the questions you are not confident of solving. There are a lot of other questions to solve and score. Also, be careful with your selection of the questions. You are not under any compulsion to solve every question.
5. Online Practice Tests & Books : – These are the best way to check your performance. Online Practice Tests will also help you increase your speed, along with smooth and easy movement across sections. While doing Online Practice tests, focus on clearing sectional cut off and gaining high score too and also attempt the quizzes on a regular basis.
Best Books for RBI Assistant 2019
6. Clear all Doubts: – Doubts should be cleared as and when they arise. If you have a doubt or any concept is not clear, then clear it with your mentors or with your friends. Spot your weakness and work on it.
7. Proper Planning: – It is an important step for any of exam. If you do not plan your preparation for exam correctly, you make a terrible mistake.
- Before appearing in the exam all you need to know the complete RBI Assistant Exam syllabus for examination. It is important to know the latest RBI Assistant Exam Pattern of the exam before appearing for the same.
- Check RBI Assistant Previous Year Questions Papers and memory based papers for an exact idea of the exam.
- Make small notes while preparation like shortcuts, formulas, tricks, important points for last time revision.
- Analyze RBI Assistant Previous Year Cut-Offs.
- Do not spend more time on a single topic.
8. Smart Strategy for different sections of RBI Assistant Exam 2019 :-
Crack RBI Assistant Prelims 2019 – English Section
In English language section always starts the section with those questions in which you are confident. This will boost your confidence in the exam never try to attempt those questions in which you have doubts. You should always start with those questions in which you have good command and which seems easy i.e. – Cloze test, Para jumble, Fill in the blanks & Spotting Error, Sentence Improvement, Reading Comprehension.
- It is the most avoided and least prepared section. If you are weak or average in this section then the one solution is to make a habit of practicing English Questions on a regular basis.
- Reading Comprehension – Practice 2 sets of RC on a daily basis. You can consider reading the questions first before reading the passage. While reading the passage itself, you will be able to mark the answers and all questions will be done in only one reading of the passage.
- Cloze test, Para jumble, Fill in the blanks & Spotting Error, Sentence Improvement (Old & New Pattern) – Practice 5 sets of each topic on a daily basis.
Note: – Develop reading habits, and start reading a newspaper. This is very important for you to include in your daily routine. Reading habits will help you understand the reading comprehension quickly and answer the question easily.
Important English Language Practice Quizzes
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test (Both New and old pattern)
- Error Spotting (Both New and old pattern)
- Sentence Improvement (New + Old Pattern)
- Para Jumbles (New + Old Pattern)
- Fill in the Blanks (New + Old Pattern)
- Vocabulary (Spelling Errors, Idioms & Phrases)
Crack RBI Assistant Prelims 2019 – Reasoning Ability
At present reasoning is the most difficult section in any of the banking exams and we expect it to be the same this time too. Some students don’t know how to tackle this section and always start with the first questions or with puzzle type’s questions but this is not the smart strategy.
There are many topics in reasoning so it is advisable to select the topics that have been asked more and more in previous years and practice them regularly. Here some important topics for the exam which are mentioned below –
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangement
- Alphanumeric & Numeric Series
- Coding – Decoding
- Miscellaneous Problems (Blood Relations, Direction Sense, Order & Ranking etc.)
- Data Sufficiency
How to Crack RBI Assistant 2019 – Numerical Ability
Data Interpretation & Analysis has always been the most difficult section in the banking exams. Most of you may be comfortable in this section but never be overconfident which may harm you in the exam. If you are average in this section then make a habit of practicing this section on a regular basis and cover all the important topics.
The level of the questions ranges from being Moderate to Difficult. Before attempting the questions, one should look the data carefully, understand the small specifications and the type of questions asked in the exam. First, go through all the basics and be clear in every concept. Try to learn faster methods for calculation. You need to practice all the varieties of questions. Click Below to Attempt Quantitative Aptitude Quizzes-
- Number Series
- Simplification/ Approximation
- Quadratic Equations ( Q1 & Q2 New Pattern)
- Missing DI sets
- Double Diagram DI
How to Crack RBI Assistant in First Attempt – General Awareness
General Awareness Section plays a very important role in RBI Assistant exam as this consists one of the scoring sections (40 marks) of the exam. You can expect approx 75-80% questions focused on the economy and the rest will be from yearbook, Geography, Science, current affairs and GK. Generally most of the questions are from Economic survey, Union Budget of the current year, RBI policies, any major economic policies launched by the government etc.
- Daily Current Affairs Quizzes
- Banking Awareness Quizzes
- The Hindu Newspaper
- The Economic Survey
- The Union Budget
- News on Schemes & Sub-schemes
- Latest Schemes launched by Union & State Govt.
You must read various newspaper online – The Economics times (Banking & Finance section), Business lines (Money & Banking section), Business today (Economy & Market section), Financial Express (Economy section) to cover Banking, Economy & Financial News.
9. Believe in yourself: – Before appearing in an exam, candidate Believe in yourself because if you dream it you will make it sure.
- Crack Bank Exams because you “want” to and not because you “have” to or “prove” yourself to someone.
- Stop thinking about the result just focus on the way. Keep yourself calm in exam days
- Hard work never goes waste. It always repays well in some form or the other, sooner or later.
10. Final Tip.
- Online Examination is an exam which needs preparation and also smartness.
- Feel free – You should have to go for RBI Assistant preparation strategy with an open mind.
- Concentrate on your goal doesn’t think about your personal and family issue at that time
We hope that this detailed article on “How to Crack RBI Assistant in First Attempt – Preparation Tips & Tricks” helps you to plan your preparation. Feel free to post any doubts in the comment section and we will help you out. You may also share your doubt and query at firstname.lastname@example.org .