GPSSB Clerk Notification 2022
GPSSB Clerk 2022 Notification Out.Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has released the most awaited Clerk Recruitment Notification 2022 officially today; 17th February 2022.As per the GPSSB Clerk Recruitment Notification, The GPSSB released a notification for 1181 posts of GPSSB Clerk 2022. Interested/eligible candidates can apply online for the GPSSB Clerk 2022 Recruitment from 18th February 2022 onwards till 8th March 2022.
Candidates can check GPSSB Clerk Recruitment Notification, exam date, vacancy; apply online dates, eligibility criteria, the selection process, etc. here in this post.GPSSB Clerk application form 2022 direct link will also be activated soon after the release of the official notification.
GPSSB Clerk 2022 Notification: Important Dates
|GPSSB Clerk 2022 notification release date||17th February 2022|
|GPSSB Clerk Apply Online Start Date||18th February 2022|
|GPSSB Clerk Apply Online Last Date||8th March 2022|
|Last Date to Pay the Application Fee||10th March 2022|
GPSSB Clerk Education Qualification 2022
- A candidate must have passed HSSC Examination from the Secondary and/or Higher Secondary Education Board or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government. for Accounts Clerk, A candidate must have 12th class with Mathematics or Accountancy subjects.
- A candidate must have the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967, and Rule-3 (d).
- Candidates shall also possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
GPSSB Clerk Application Fees 2022
|Payment Mode||SBI E-Pay|
GPSSB Clerk Age Limit 2022
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|18 Years||36 Years|
GPSSB Clerk Selection Process 2022
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Computer Efficiency Test
GPSSB Clerk Exam Pattern 2022
|General Awareness and General Knowledge||50|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20|
|English Language and Grammar||20|
1. General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
2. History of India and History of Gujarat.
3. Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
4. Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
6. Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
7. Panchayati Raj.
8. Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
9. Indian Economy and Planning.
10. General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
11. Current affairs of Regional, National and International Importance.
NOTE: The question papers shall be of objective type MCQs(multiple choice questions)
GPSSB Clerk 2022: Apply Online
The registration link for the GPSSB Clerk application form will be activated after the release of the GPSSB Clerk 2022 recruitment notification on the official website. Candidates who are eligible and are willing to participate should go through the step-by-step procedure to apply online for GPSSB Clerk 2022 exam:
- Go to the official website or follow the link.
- At the Top click the “Click here for Apply Online” link.
- On the next page, select GPSSB.
- You will see current applications opened for the department.
- Click Apply in front of the Junior Clerk and follow the required steps.
- Enter your valid details as mentioned in your professional documents.
- Check the details carefully and click on the “submit” button.
- Click on the “Submit” button and start fees payment.
- The final step is to download a copy of the application form.
- Print it out for future reference.