NABARD Grade A 2022: Agriculture & Rural Development Questions
NABARD ARD Books, PDF, Previous Papers, Question Set, and study material.Important ARD Questions for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2022. NABARD ARD Study Material PDF. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together (LST) online NABARD Grade-A Exam Section. If you are preparing for NABARD Grade-A Exam 2022, you will come across a section on “Agriculture & Rural Development” (with a focus on Rural India) wherein 40 questions will be there carrying 40 marks.
In the NABARD Grade-A exam, Agriculture and Rural Development section holds an important role as it is asked in both phases i.e. Phase I and II. Here we are providing you with “Expected ARD Questions” for the NABARD Grade A & B 2022 Exam based on the latest pattern of your daily practice to enhance your exam preparation!
ARD Questions for NABARD Grade-A Exam | Set-22
1. National Academy of agriculture research and Management is located at
B. New Delhi
2. The 68th UN General Assembly declared ______ as the International Year of Pulses (IYP). The IYP aims to heighten public awareness of the nutritional benefits of pulses as part of sustainable food production aimed towards food security and nutrition.
3. The Reserve Bank of India set up a Committee Sivaraman i.e., CRAFICARD committee, which submitted its interim Report in November 1979. The CRAFICARD made recommendations for the establishment of _____________as an apex institution for agricultural financing.
4.CSA is defined as an integrative approach for transforming and reorienting agricultural development under the new realities of climate change. What does CSA stand for?
A. Climate Sustainable Agriculture
B. Climate Smart Agriculture
C. Climate Suffice Agriculture
D. Climate Strategic Agriculture
E. Climate Social Agriculture
5. Which of the following is an objective of Green Highways (Plantations, Transplantations, Beautification and Maintenance) Policy – 2015 promulgated by The Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), Government of India.
A. Planting 10 crore tree plantation along NHs
B. Green Corridors along 1 lakh km developed National Highways
C. Green Highways for reinforcing India’s CoP 21 commitment
D. Creating Sustained Employment for 1 lakh workers
E. All of the above
6.The GoI has in February, 2016, launched the National Rurban Mission from Kurubhat, in Rajnandgaon district of ______________.
7. As per SECC, the % of rural households having a family member who has completed education upto graduation or higher is ___
8.The primary objective of “Mahila Kisan Sashaktikaran Pariyojana (MKSP)” implemented by Ministry of ____________________ is to empower women in agriculture by making systematic investments to enhance their participation and productivity, as also create and sustain agriculture based livelihoods of rural women.
A. Agriculture and farmers welfare
B. Rural Development
D. Social justice and empowerment
E. Skill development and entrepreneurship
9.The NITI Aayog, is a policy think tank of the Government of India, established in 2015, with the aim to achieve Sustainable Development Goals and to enhance cooperative federalism by fostering the involvement of State Governments of India in the economic policy-making process using a bottom-up approach. What does NITI stand for-
A. National Institution for Transforming India
B. National Institute of Transformation India
C. Neo Institution for Transforming India
D. Neo Institute of Transformation India
E. None of these
10. The Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) scheme was launched in which year to provide food, pre- school education and primary healthcare to children below 6 years of age and their mothers?
NABARD ARD Notes 2022
|Types of Cropping Systems||Minimum Support Prices (MSP)|
|Water Conservation: Need and Importance||Rural Development Organizations in India|
|Free Complete NABARD Grade-A 2022 Study Material – Click Here|
Solving NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Practice Questions will not only help you understand the level of questions in the NABARD Grade-A Exam but also give you chance to learn the topics of the NABARD Grade A & B Exam syllabus.
Study Material for NABARD Grade-A 2022
NABARD Grade A 2022 Important Links
|1.||NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification 2022: Apply Online||Click Here|
|2.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Syllabus 2022 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|3.||NABARD Grade A Officers Exam Pattern 2022 – Prelims/Mains||Click Here|
|4.||NABARD Grade A & B Previous Year Paper PDF – Download Here||Click Here|
|5.||NABARD Grade A Previous Year Cut Off Marks | 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015 Cut Off Marks||Click Here|
|6.||Best Books for NABARD – Grade A & B Exam, Study Material Exam Papers, PDFs||Click Here|
|7.||Section Wise Preparation Tips and Tricks to crack NABARD Grade-A Exam 2022||Click Here|
|8.||How to prepare for NABARD Grade-A 2022 Exam– Preparation Tips and Tricks||Click Here|
|9.||NABARD Agriculture & Rural Development (ARD) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|10.||NABARD Economic & Social Issues (ESI) Study Material | Quizzes | Books | Paper PDF||Click Here|
|11.||General Awareness ( GA-GK) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|12.||Economic and Social Issues (ESI) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|
|13.||Agriculture and Rural Development (ARD) Questions Asked in NABARD Grade-A Exam||Click Here|