English Questions on Double Fillers
New Pattern Double Fillers Questions for Banking & Insurance Exams. Fill in the Blanks Questions. If you are preparing for IBPS PO/Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, NIACL AO/Assistant, and other exams, you will come across a section on the English language Section. Here we are providing you Double Fillers Questions for Banking & Insurance Exams, based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
Double Fillers Questions will help you learn concepts on important topics in English Section. These “Double Fillers Questions” are also important for other banking exams such as IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, and other competitive exams.
Double Fillers Questions For Banking Exams | Set- 10
Direction: In the following question, three sentences labeled (I), (II) and (III) have been given. Each sentence carries a blank which can be filled by a word given in the options. Choose the word which can be used to fill all the blanks, making the sentence contextually and grammatically correct.
1. I. Once or twice she put her gloved hand up to her cheek and blotted a _________ with her fingertip.
II. He accused ministers of conniving with foreign companies to _________ up employment rights.
III. The living-room carpet has to stand up to the combined wear and _________ of two dogs and three children.
2. I. The issue of pay will _________ large at this Easter’s teacher conference.
II. Kalchu finished weaving the last whitish length of woollen cloth to make a jacket and put his _________ away.
III. The long window of the upper storey was designed to throw the maximum light on the _________.
3. I. The brochure tries to give a _________ and accurate description of each hotel.
II. The city is holding its annual trade _________ in May this year.
III. People with _________ skin who sunburn easily are very prone to develop skin cancer.
4. I. He needed his wife’s presence to _________ him up and to take both him and the cottage in hand.
II. Following in his steps, I passed through damp _________ woods to an open cliff.
III. The new management is trying to cut costs and _________ up its business at home.
5. I. Small spores, almost certainly those of Fungi, are very common in the ______ tissues of Palaeozoic plants.
II. Balashev noticed that Vladimir’s left leg was quivering faster than before, and his face seemed stern and ______________.
III. The structure of a Bothrodendron, a type of moss, has recently been investigated and proves to be identical with that of the _________ stem found in the sedimentation, which Williamson named Lepidodendron Mundey.
Direction: A sentence with two blanks is given, each blank indicating that something has been omitted. Choose the words that best fit the meaning of the sentence as a whole.
6. It was a great __________ to ___________ the high-level meeting between America and India.
A. Favour, part
B. Time, participate
C. Honour, witness
D. Period, watch
E. None of these
7. The hunger for power is ______ and therefore most difficult to ______.
A. accumulative, subsume
B. enormous, apply
C. empowering, delegate
D. insatiable, contain
E. evolutionary, rationalize
8. Caffeine, the ____ in coffee, has been called “the most widely used psychoactive ____ on Earth”.
A. Stimulation, compound
B. Stimulant, substance
C. Stimulates, product
D. Stimulus, source
E. Stimulator, produce
9. The actor was not ______ by public criticism and paid no ______ even to the poor reviews in the media.
A. Shocked, Notices
B. Bothered, Justification
C. Effected, Regard
D. Troubled, Mind
E. Affected, Attention
10. Our Constitution was based on the belief that the free___________ of ideas, people and cultures is essential to the___________ of a democratic society.
A. selection, concurrence
B. interchange, preservation
C. reversal, upholding
D. dissemination, congruence
E. distinction, design
Here we are providing you with New Pattern English Quizzes (Fillers Questions) for Banking & Insurance Exams, based on the latest pattern of your daily practice.
|Practice Set- 1||Practice Set- 2||Practice Set- 3|
|Practice Set- 4||Practice Set- 5||Practice Set- 6|
|Practice Set- 7||More……||Complete English Study Material|
English Language Topic-wise Free Study Material – Download Free PDFs
We hope the given English Language Topic-wise Questions and Answers PDF will be helpful for their competitive exams like bank exams and other recruitment board exams. So candidates can utilize our English Language Topic-wise PDF Download for their effective preparation to score more marks in upcoming competitive exams.