Data Interpretation Questions with Answers
Hello Aspirants, As we all know Data Interpretation Questions are a vital part of the quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exam. Data Interpretation is the process of making sense of a collection of data that has been processed. This collection of data is present in the form of charts. (Like – Tabular Charts, Bar Charts, Pie charts, Line charts, Missing Data charts, Caselet charts, and Radar charts). So here, In this article, we will provide different charts with some questions. These Data Interpretation Questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams, Data Interpretation Questions are asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exams. There are 3-4 Data Interpretations asked in the mains exam (Bank). If you want to score more in the Data Interpretation section then you should practice more and more Data Interpretations questions. These Data Interpretation Questions are also important for the CAT exam. If you started preparing for the CAT exam and you don’t know How to Prepare for Data Interpretation For CAT Exams then you should start the practice of Data Interpretation from the below-given quiz.
Data Interpretation Questions with Answers for Banking Exams | Set-50
Directions: (1-5) Read the paragraph given below and answer the questions.
In a town, there are three villages A, B & C. The ratio of number of people in village A, B & C is 4 : 6 : 3 respectively. The ratio of females in village A to males in village B is 5 : 6 and the difference between them is 70. The ratio of males in village A to village C is 5 : 3 and the ratio of males to females in village A is 7 : 5.
1. Find difference between total males & total females in all three villages.
2. Find male percentage in village B.
3. Find difference between total females in village B and village C.
4. Find total number of females in village A & B together.
5. Find average number of males in village A & B.
Directions: (6-10) Table shows total number of three stationary items (Pen, Pencil & Eraser) used in three different classes. Read the data carefully and answer the questions.
6. Find the difference between average number of all three items used in class I & class III.
7. Find the sum of total pencil used in class I & total eraser used in class III together.
8. Find the ratio of total pen used in all three classes to total pencil used in all three classes.
A. 7 : 6
B. 7 : 9
C. 7 : 8
D. 7 : 5
E. 7 : 10
9. Find difference between maximum number of any given item used and the minimum number of any item used in class III.
10. If scales used in class I is 18 more than total pen used in same class and total sharpener used in class III is 10% less than total pencil used in same class, then find difference between total scale used in class I & total sharpener used in class III?
Here we are providing you with New Pattern Data Interpretation Quizzes (Tabular Charts, Bar Charts, Pie charts, Line charts, Missing Data charts, Caselet charts, and Radar charts) for Banking & Insurance Exams, based on the latest pattern of your daily practice. So keep practicing these questions. we will provide more questions on Data Interpretation in the upcoming days.
|S.No.||Data Interpretation Quiz||Attempt Now|
|1.||Tabular Data Interpretation Quiz-1||Click Here|
|2.||Pie Chart and Tabular Data Interpretation Quiz-2||Click Here|
|3.||Tabular and Bar Graph Data Interpretation Quiz-3||Click Here|
|4.||Bar Graph and Tabular Data Interpretation Quiz-4||Click Here|
|5.||Tabular and Line Graph Data Interpretation Quiz – 5||Click Here|
|6.||Pie Chart and Tabular Data Interpretation Quiz – 6||Click Here|
|7.||Bar Graph and Line Graph Data Interpretation Quiz-7||Click Here|
|8.||Tabular and Pie Chart Data Interpretation Quiz-8||Click Here|
|9.||Missing and Pie Chart Data Interpretation Quiz-9||Click Here|
|10.||Data Interpretation Questions and Answers Quiz -10||Click Here|
|11.||Data Interpretation Questions and Answers Quiz -11||Click Here|
|Attempt Free More Data Interpretation Quizzes||Click Here|
Quantitative Aptitude Study Material – Download Free PDFs
We hope the given Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise Questions and Answers PDF will be helpful for their competitive exams like bank exams and other recruitment board exams. So candidates can utilize our Quantitative Aptitude Topic-wise PDF Download for their effective preparation to score more marks in upcoming competitive exams.