Data Interpretation Questions For Bank
Hello Aspirants, As we all know that Data Interpretation is a vital part of quantitative aptitude section for every competitive exam. Data Interpretation is the process of making sense out of a collection of data that has been processed. This collection of data present in the form of charts. (Like – Tabular Chart, Bar Chart, Pie Chart, Line Chart, Missing Data Chart, Caselet Chart, and Radar Chart). So here, In this article, we will provide different charts with some questions. These Data Interpretation Questions are important for Bank, SSC, SEBI, NABARD, RBI, LIC, and Other state exams. You can attempt these questions & boost your preparation for your examination.
In the Banking exams, Data Interpretation Questions asked in the Prelims as well as Mains exam. There are 3-4 Data Interpretation asked in the mains exam (Bank). You want to score more in the Data Interpretation section then you should practice more and more Data Interpretations questions.
Data Interpretation Questions Quiz-29
This “Data Interpretation Questions and Answers” is also important for other banking exams such as SBI PO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO and other competitive exams.
Directions-(1-5) Study the following table and answer the questions based on it.
Expenditures of a Company (in Lakh Rupees) per annum over the given Years.
|Years||Salary given to Employees||Fuel and Transport||Interest on Loans||Taxes|
1. The average expenditure on fuel and transport all over the years is how much percent more than the average expenditure on taxes all over the years. (Approximate)
2. What is the ratio of the expenditure of company in 2011 to the 2012.
3. If in the 2010 company earn a profit of 25%, then Expenditure of company in 2009 is what percent of the income of company in 2010. (Approx).
4. What is the difference in the expenditure of company in 2008 and 2009 together to the expenditure of company in 2012.
5. If in the company ratio of male and female employees are 2 : 1. Then what is the total salary received by males all over the years from company. If all the employees get equal amount of salary.
Direction-(6-10)Study the given table, carefully to answer the questions that follow:
Given below is the table showing the persons who attended the seminar from 5 villages M, N, O, P and Q. There are some literate and Some illiterate persons who attended the seminar, studying the table and answer the following questions.
|Villages||Total Person (Male+Female)||(Men) Literate : Illiterate||(Men) Literate||(Total) Literate : Illiterate|
Note: Total persons who attended seminar = Total illiterate + Total Literate.
6. What is the difference between illiterate men from village M and O together and illiterate men from village N and Q together?
7.Illiterate men from village P and M together who attended seminar are what percent more or less than the total literate person from village N and O together
8. What is the ratio of literate female from village O to the illiterate female from village Q.
9. What is the sum of illiterate women from village N and O and illiterate men from village M and Q together.
10. Sum of illiterate men from village M and P toge her and literate women from village N and O together are what percent of total people from village M and N together. (approximately)
- To view Explanation Click on “view Questions button”
- Ask your doubt in comment section we’ ll clear your doubts in caring way.
- Share your Marks in Comment Sections.
- If you find any mistake, please tell us in the comment section and also mail us email@example.com