Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz – 18th March 2021
Today Current Affairs Quiz.Important Current Affairs Questions – March 2021.Monthly Current Affairs PDF.Latest Current Affairs Questions for Banking and Insurance Exams 2021.Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online Current Affairs section.If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways, and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “Current Affairs Quiz – 18th March 2021″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
This “Current Affairs Quiz – 18th March 2021″ is also important for other banking exams such as LIC AAO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz – 18th March 2021
In all Sarkari Exams/Govt Exams, Current Affairs Quiz which is asked generally framed on International News, National News, State News, Sports, Awards, Summits, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Defence, Science & Technology, etc. To excel in the Current Affairs section of the competitive examinations you are required to cover Current Affairs Quiz in the above areas.
1.Which of the following city has been ranked as the most polluted capital city globally according to the ‘World Air Quality Report, 2020’?
E. Phnom Penh
2.The government has constituted an experts advisory committee for the overall execution and monitoring of the Startup India Seed Fund Scheme. The committee would be chaired by __________.
A. Shikhar Agrawal
B. Ranvijay Singh
C. Vivek Khurana
D. H K Mittal
E. Prabal Bansal
3.India’s arms imports fell ________ between 2011-15 and 2016-20, said a report released by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (Sipri).
4.How many persons will be conferred with the Sahitya Akademi awards?
5.Barrister Moudud Ahmed, who held various political offices for short stints in the Government of___________, has passed away.
6.Who among the following has been appointed as the Chairman of the international body Stop TB Partnership Board?
A. Dr. Rajesh Bhushan
B. Dr. Harsh Vardhan
C. Dr. Randeep Guleria
D. Prathap C. Reddy
E. Ravi Rajagopal
7.Which of the following public sector bank has incorporated a wholly-owned subsidiary which will deal with the banks’ non-financial support services related to its credit card business?
A. Bank of Baroda
B. Canara Bank
C. Punjab National Bank
D. Union Bank
E. Indian Bank
8.Which of the following company has signed an initial pact with the National Productivity Council (NPC) to explore the business opportunities in consultancy services?
A. Power Finance Corporation
B. Power Trading Corporation of India Limited
C. Rural Electrication Corporation
D. Shipping Corporation of India
E. Bharat Electronics Limited
9.Which of the following Indian IT company announced to acquire a 70 % stake in Ireland-based Perigord Asset Holdings Ltd for around Rs 182 crore and plans to buy the remaining 30% shareholding over a period of 4 years at a valuation of its financial performance?
A. Tech Mahindra
E. None of these
10.Ministry of Women and Child Development has celebrated Poshan Pakhwada from ________.
A. 16th to 31st March 2021
B. 1st to 14th Feb 2021
C. 16th to 28th Feb 2021
D. 1st to 14th March 2021
E. 16th to 31st Jan 2021
11.As per the latest subscribers data by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India, the industry-active subscribers rose how many mn to 979 mn in January?
12.The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and the US International Development Finance Corporation (DFC) are offering a $41 million loan portfolio guarantee to which of the following country?
13.According to the Income Tax Department, it has issued over how many rupees (in crore) worth refunds to more than 2.1 crore taxpayers so far this fiscal?
A. 1 lakh
B. 2 lakh
C. 3 lakh
D. 4 lakh
E. 5 lakh
14.BSF-BGB Maitree Football Match series began from Belonia in which of the following district in March 2021?
B. West Tripura
C. South Tripura
E. None of these
15.The National Highways Authority of India, NHAI will develop world-class wayside amenities at more than 600 locations in the next how many years?
E. None of these
👉👉👉 You may also like: Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz – 14th & 15th March 2021
Current Affairs PDF 2020-21 – Download E-books
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2021 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2021 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2021, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.