Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz – 1st February 2021
Today Current Affairs Quiz. Important Current Affairs Questions – February 2021. Monthly Current Affairs PDF. Latest Current Affairs Questions for Banking and Insurance Exams 2021. Welcome to the Let’s Study Together online Current Affairs section. If you are preparing for Banking & Insurance, SSC, Railways, and other competitive exams, you will come across a section on Current Affairs. Here we are providing you “Current Affairs Quiz – 1st February 2021″ in PDF format based on the current events for your daily practice.
This “Current Affairs Quiz – 1st February 2021″ is also important for other banking exams such as LIC AAO, IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk, SBI PO/Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, IBPS SO, SBI SO, SSC, Railways and other competitive exams.
Current Affairs Quiz – 1st February 2021
In all Sarkari Exams/Govt Exams, Current Affairs Quiz which is asked generally framed on International News, National News, State News, Sports, Awards, Summits, Schemes, Books & Authors, Ranks & Reports, Important Days, Economy, Defence, Science & Technology, etc. To excel in the Current Affairs section of the competitive examinations you are required to cover Current Affairs Quiz in the above areas.
1. Who among the following inaugurated the 8th India International Silk Fair, India’s biggest silk fair on Virtual Portal?.
A. Narendra Singh Tomar
B. Nitin Gadkari
C. Smriti Irani
D. Nirmala Sitharaman
E. Prakash Javadekar
2. Who among the following appointed as the new Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of country’s flagship public health insurance scheme Ayushman Bharat, also called Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana?
A. Ashwini Kumar Tiwari
B. Sanjeev Kumar
C. RS Sharma
D. Siddharth Mohanty
E. Rajiv Lochan
3. Which of the following bank licence cancelled by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
A. Yes Bank
B. Shivam Sahakari Bank Ltd
C. PMC Bank
D. Laxmi Vilas Bank
E. Canara Bank
4. As per the ‘Brand Finance Global 500 2021 Ranking, which of the following Indian firm has emerged as the fifth strongest brand in the globe?
A. HDFC Bank
B. Reliance Jio
D. ICICI Bank
5. Which of the following entity has set up an ‘Innovation Sandbox’ web portal, a workflow based platform that enables FinTech firms and individuals to do offline testing of their applications?
A. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
B. Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
C. Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
D. National Stock Exchange (NSE)
E. None of the above
6. Recently, Which state has been ranked 1st in the India Justice Report 2020?
B. Tamil Nadu
7. Who among the following has been sworn in as the new President of the Asian Cricket Council (ACC)?
A. Jay Shah
B. Sachin Tendulkar
C. Sanath Jaysurya
D. Neil Johnson
E. None of these
8.World Leprosy Day is observed across the globe on ________.
A. 31 January
B. Last Sunday of January
C. 30 January
D. Last Saturday of January
E. 29 January
9. Which of the following metro has become the first metro to use UV rays to sanitize train coaches?
A. Delhi Metro
B. Mumbai Metro
C. Lucknow Metro
D. Kolkata Metro
E. Chennai Metro
10.In which of the following field Nobel laureate Paul J. Crutzen received award, who has passed away.
A. Economic Sciences
11.As per the Budget 2021, senior citizens above how many years of age with only pension income are exempted from filing tax returns?
12. The privatization of Air India Limited will be completed during the upcoming financial year 2021-22. The government plans to sell how much per cent stake in Air India?
13. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has announced incentives worth how many rupees (in crores) to further drive adoption of such cashless modes of payment?
14. The GST revenue collection for January 2021 has touched how many crore rupees?
15. In which state, the second phase of vaccination against the Covid-19 to cover the frontline Corona warriors began from 31 January 2021?
👉👉👉 You may also like: Daily GK and Current Affairs Quiz – 30th & 31st January 2021
Current Affairs PDF 2020-21 – Download Ebooks
Try Attempt Daily Current affairs 2021 Quizzes on the latest current affairs questions and answers, this Daily Current Affairs 2021 resource yields the facts about the events of International Current affairs, National, Sports, Business, Banking Current Affairs 2021, and more which are Important for competitive exams as well as interviews.