Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager 2021 Notification
Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Notification.Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager 2021 Recruitment Notification.Bank of Baroda 376 Relationship Manager Vacancies.Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager 2021-22 notification released on 19th November 2021 with 376 vacancies and the link to apply online form for Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager will be activated from 19th November 2021 to 09th December 2021. As per the official Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Notification, the Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Personal Interview dates will be updated soon in various shifts.
Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Vacancies 2021: Important Dates
Bank of Baroda for selection of personnel for Relationship Manager in Bank of Baroda is tentatively scheduled in Jan 2022.
|Commencement of Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Online Registration||19.11.2021|
|Last Date for Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Online Application||09.12.2021|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to Fill Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager 2021 Online Application Form
Eligible Candidates can apply online for Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager 2021 exam through the official website of Bank of Baroda.The official link to apply online will be activated after the Official Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Notification is being released by the Bank.With the following steps are very easy for online registration.
- Visit https://smepaisa.bankofbaroda.co.in/bobSRM/
- Fill the application with all correct information
- Upload your recent photograph
- Click submit and make the payment (application fee)
- Your application has been submitted
- Save the copy of the application form.
Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Vacancies 2021 – Selection Process
Selection will be based on short listing and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion and/or any other selection
• Bank reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the criteria, method of selection etc.
• The Bank reserves its right to call candidates in a ratio, at its sole discretion, as per the Banks requirement.
• Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for
Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for the selection process (GD/PI/any other selection method) and merely applying
/ being eligible for the post does not entitle the candidate to be invited for the selection process.
• A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection i.e. GD and/or PI and/or other selection method (as the case may be) and
should be sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for subsequent process.
• In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according
to their age in descending order.
• Minimum Qualifying marks for UR/EWS Candidates shall be 60% of the Marks and for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates, the same shall
be 55% of the Marks. However the Bank, reserves the right to modify the Minimum Qualifying Marks at any stage.
Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Vacancies 2021 – Application Fees
|Category Name||Application Fees|
|SC/ST/PWD/ Women candidates||Rs.100/-|
Bank of Baroda Relationship Manager Vacancies 2021 – Age Limit (1.11.2021)
|Post Name||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|24 years||35 years|
|E – Wealth
|23 years||35 years|